Shami Kabab Recipe
Aug 1, 2012
Author: Amy | Filed under: Recipe |
Shami kabab is one of the most delicious and favorite dishes of Pakistan. It can be made with chicken, meat and beef. Mostly people like to eat shami kababas with rice. Today, I’m presenting simple recipe of tasty Shami kababs. You can make this dish very easily in an hour and 45 minutes.
- Gram Lentils 4 tbsp
- Beef Under Cut 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Garlic Clove 4
- Ginger 50 gm
- Coriander Leaves 1/2 bunch
- Green Chillies 3-4
- Mint 1/2 Bunch
- Potato (Boiled) 2
- Onion Medium 1
- Eggs 2
- Coriander Seed 1 tsp
- Whole Red Chilli 10
- Whole All Spices 1 tbsp
- Take some pieces of meat and then grind it in to the grinder.
- Take a pan and put in it meat, garlic clove, chilies, coriander seed, ginger, 1 onion and spices salt.
- Take 2 glasses of water and put it in to the pan then the things boiled for half hour.
- Mix chopped green chillies, mint and onion coriander in that mixer.
- Make the kabab shaped pieces, mix an egg fry them in oil or ghee.
- Now serve it with kachap or chutney and salad.
If you like this post you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic or want to receive latest updates in email.