2 medium ears sweet corn in husks
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice 1 tablespoon each finely chopped green pepper and sweet red pepper
1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
Dash pepper (a pinch of pepper)
* Peel back husks of corn but don’t remove silk.
* Place corn in a bowl and cover with water, soak for 20 minutes.
* Drain. Grill corn, covered, over medium-high heat for 20-35 minutes or until husks are blackened and corn is tender, turning several times.
* Let it cool.
* Remove corn from cobs and place in a bowl.
* Add tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, peppers, salt and pepper.
* Serve with tortilla chips.