Find us on Facebook
Marble cake or some call it a zebra cake; you can make yourself with soft and tasty results. Materials are not difficult. Let’s try it!
100 grams of wheat flour
75 grams sugar
5 egg yolks
3 egg whites
100 grams of butter, melted
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp chocolate pasta
1 tsp emulsifier / TBM
1 teaspoon vanilla
How to Make:
* Beat sugar, eggs and emulsifier until fluffy and tread.
* Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until blended.
* Pour little by little flour and vanilla, stir gently until well blended.
* Pour butter that has been melted and stir well.
* Take 3 tablespoons of batter and mix the chocolate paste.
* Prepare the mold round with the center hole that has been buttered and sprinkled with a little flour thin.
* Pour 1/3 part white batter and then override with 1 tablespoon chocolate batter.
* Overwrite again with 1/3 of white batter, then override with 1 tablespoon of chocolate dough and do it until the dough runs out.
* Create a pattern with the aid of a stick or toothpick, dip into the batter, then a circular shape.
* Bake marble cake in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius until cooked.
* Remove from the oven, wait to cool and remove from the mold.
* Cut marble cake to taste and serve.