At a shoe store your eyes fell on a pair of dazzling red shoes. It was love at first sight. Without thinking, you bought them. And here at home it’s a painful realization that this beauty is not what to wear! Calm, it’s only an illusion. In fact, the red shoes are relevant to almost any situation.
By the way, scientists from the University of Rochester conducted studies that have shown that women are attracted to men in red is much stronger than the women dressed in other colors.
The red color helps produce epinephrine, increases body temperature. Red – the color of passion, men cannot pay attention to him.
So, What To Wear With Red Shoes?
1. Red Shoes with the clothing of dark denim: Dark denim skirt, dress, sundress or skinny pants are perfect tandem for red shoes.
2. Red Shoes with classic clothing: Wear shoes with a red pencil skirt and knee-length trousers with arrows on top will look perfectly fitting blouse with sleeves.
Very profitable red shoes look great with a gray suit or dress. In general, the combination of red and gray fairly traditional, so in a suit and red shoes look smart, but not aggressively.
3. Red shoes very well with red accessories: watches, belts, jewelry, scarves. Just remember that the dangerous red color. You cannot go too far or it will irritate. So designers recommend focusing on the small red detail
4. If you are going to a party and want to attract attention, combine red shoes with clothes animalistic patterns (leopard, zebra, snake skin). Animalistic prints themselves are always eye-catching and with red shoes inspire others delight!
5. Wear red shoes with beautiful lacy linen, will please her man.