Chicken Vegetable Bouquets Recipe
Aug 3, 2012
Author: Amy | Filed under: Recipe |
Chicken Vegetable Bouquets is a delicious and favorite dish. If you don’t eat this dish before, then try to make it at home and enjoy this tasty dish. Here, I’m going to share simple recipe of Chicken Vegetable Bouquets. I hope you will like this tasty dish and try to make it at home.
- Potato 1
- Chicken breast 2
- Carrot 1
- Capsicum ½ (chopped)
- Ginger piece 1
- Spring onion 1 (strips cut)
- Green chilies 3 (chopped)
- Parsley ¼ bunch (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Make small pieces of 1 carrot, 1 potato, 1 piece of ginger, 1 spring onion, half capsicum, 3 green chilies, ¼ bunches of parsley and 2 chicken breasts into thin juliennes.
- Mix salt according to your taste with 1 tbsp of lemon juice, ½ tsp of black pepper, 2 tbsp of flour, 1 beaten egg, 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and 2 tbsp of corn.
- Make small pieces of the mixer.
- Take a pan and put ¼ cup of oil in it and then put the above pieces in the oil.
- Fry the pieces until the color shape of that becomes brown.
- Flip and fry from other side.
- Now your dish is ready for taste.
- Serve this dish with salad, ketchup and chatnee.
If you like this post you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic or want to receive latest updates in email.