Chicken Chargha is a delicious and favorite dish of every one. Mostly people love to eat chicken; especially it is liked by the children. Here, I’m going to share simple recipe of Chicken Chargha. You can make this dish very easily at home and serve to your family members.
1 tbsp ginger paste
200 gms yoghurt
1 chicken (whole)
1 tbsp garlic paste
3 tbsp whole coriander
15 red whole chillies
10-15 black pepper corns (whole)
3 cinnamon sticks
5 cardamoms (small)
1 cup oil or butter
1 ½ tbsp salt
1 tsp black cumin seeds
Few leaves of coriander (chopped)
* Take 15 red chilies, 3 tbsp of coriander, 10-15 black pepper corns, 3 cinnamon sticks, 6 cloves, 5 cardamoms (small) and 1 tsp of black cumin seeds and grind them.
* Mix the ginger, salt, yoghurt and garlic paste.
* Apply the above mixer on the chicken pieces and leave for 2 hours.
* Take a pan and add oil or ghee and then add the chicken pieces.
* Fry chicken pieces until these become tender.
* Serve this dish with garnishing of coriander leaves, chatnee and salad.Related Posts