Chane ki Ghugni Recipe
Jul 25, 2012
Author: Amy | Filed under: Recipe |
Chana ka Ghugni is a very tasty dish. It can easily make within 35 minutes. Every person likes to eat at lunch time.
- Coconut 1/2
- Gram lentils 1 lb
- Turmeric powder 2 tsp
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Cumin seeds powder 1, 1/2 tsp
- A sprig of bay leaves
- Raisins 8 oz
- Green chilies 8
- Cinnamon sticks 4
- Cloves 4
- Cardamoms 6
- Onions large 2
- Ghee 4 tbsp
- Mustard oil 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 oz or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Take some pieces of lentils clean it and then boiled with water and 1 tbsp of salt.
- Add 2 tbsp of ghee or cooking oil in it and keep aside.
- Take some pieces of coconut and fry them in a healthy ghee.
- Take the chopped onions and fry them in ghee till brown.
- Make a past of cumin seeds, turmeric and ground ginger.
Put this paste in to the brown chopped onions and lentils. Fry this mixture till some mixtures.
- Mix some tbsp of chillily powder, bay leaves, sugar and coconut pieces.
- Grind cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves together and then mix into the paste. Fry these things for 5 minutes and then the Chana ka Ghugni is ready for taste.
- Enjoy the tasty recipe and try to make it at home for your family members.
If you like this post you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic or want to receive latest updates in email.