Eggs, honey and yogurt are beneficial for health. These food items have lot of vitamins that are necessary for growing of human body. Usually people use conditioners for the protection of hair. But some conditioners are made with chemicals that damage the hair. Above items can also use for conditioners that are natural things and useful for hair. Here, we are going to share some best homemade conditioners tips that can easily make at home.
* Make a paste of banana with a half cup of honey. Apply this paste on your damp hair. Leave it for at least 10-15 minutes, and then wash with water.
* Make a mixture of 1/2 half of 1 avocado coconut and milk. Apply this conditioner on your hair and allow leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash your hair with water and get good results.
* Make a mixture of 1/2 tsp of olive oil, 1/2 mashed ripe avocado and 3-4 drops lavender. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 5-8 minutes. Then wash your hair with cool water. It is a remarkable tip for hair.
* Take some drops lemon juice and mix it in a raw egg. Massage the conditioner on your hair then rinse off with fresh water.
* Take one ripe papaya, 3 tablespoons of honey and half cup coconut milk. Mix these things and apply on your hair. Let it stay for 15-20 minutes and then shampoo with water.Related Posts