1. Keep your arms slightly away from your body. Clasp your hands out in front of you or bring your arms to your sides and a bit forward, raising them about 6 inches in a flexible, relaxed fashion. This will allow your ribcage to fully expand and your lungs to fill to capacity. More air allows you to project your voice more strongly and clearly.
2. Keep your feet about shoulders’ width apart. If you like, one foot can be further forward than the other. Make sure you’re solidly balanced, but still flexible. Slightly bend your knees. If you must sing while sitting, make sure both feet are flat on the floor, with 12 inches or so between them, and that you’re sitting up straight, but not stiffly.
3. Relax! Tension destroys vocal tone. Try not to let your shoulders hunch up and keep your neck from tensing. Don’t force your chest up and out when you breath in. This will actually constrict your air flow. Stay in motion, however slightly. This will relax your body and your tone will sound more natural. Try gently swaying from side to side with the rhythm. You’ll look better, too!
4. When you inhale, push your stomach out. This will allow you to more completely fill your lungs. As you exhale, bring your stomach slowly in, using the muscles of your diaphram (which is just under your ribcage) to control your tone.
5. If you have to hit a high note or you hear yourself singing flat (that is, if your notes are a tiny bit too low), raise your arms a little higher and smile slightly. For very high notes, try closing your eyes and turning your face up slightly.
This article sent by Aksa Nasir. She belong to Islamabad Pakistan. Aksa Nasir is a student of first year in FG College Islamabad. Aksa is also a good singer. She always likes to sing songs in school, college and marriage parties. Her voice is as brilliant as her personality.
Dubai, has an excellent nightlife scene (except for Monday’s which tends to be pretty dead) with a large choice of bars and nightclubs for you to be able to enjoy whilst there. You will need to know that most of the bars that can serve alcohol are only in hotels, there are though a few exceptions, and most of these are reviewed here. Dubai also has some interesting laws regarding clubs; they all must close at 3 am, you must be 21 to drink alcohol, 25 to enter a nightclub, and interestingly they are not allowed by law to refuse entrance to anyone, including members only clubs. Having said that this does not mean that you will be able to walk into any members club free of charge, a lot of the members clubs have very high entrance fees, that they will charge you if you do insist on applying the law and entering the club. This to be honest is a good thing as it allows the clubs to ensure a good mixture of clientele.
The sender of this article is Anita. Anita is the student of MBA in Dubai Institute. Dubai is the next world center, says Anita.
The sender of this wonderful GAZAL is Amna Sajjad who lives in Okara city. She has fulfilled her promise and send us her one more photo. Amna is feeling very happy after seeing some amazing comments from viewers. She has also sent us a GAZAL and she wants to delicate this one to all edesibabes.com readers…
Hazaron Dukh Parain Sehna,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
He Tum Se Bus Yehi Kehna,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
Tera Her Mery Khat Ko Parhna Aur Parh K Ro Dena
Mera Her Bar Likh Dena, Mohabat Mar Nahi Sakti
Kiya Tha Hum Nay Nadi Pay Ik Haseen Wada
Bhale Humko Pary Marna,Mohabat Mer Nae Sakti
Jahaan Main Jab Talak Panchi Urty Phirty ? Hain
Hai Jab Tak Phol Ka Khilna,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
Purany Ahd Ko Jab Zinda Karny Ka Khayal Aey
Mujhy Bas Itna Likh Dena,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
Woh Tera Hijr Ki Shab Bat khatam karny Se Pehly
Bahut Rotey Huey Kehna,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
Ager Hum Hasraton Ki Qaber Main Hi Dafan Ho Jain
To Yeh Qatbon Pay Likh Dena,Mohabat Mer Nahi Sakti
Purany Rabton Ko Phir Naye Wadey Ki Khuwahish Hai
Zara Ik Bar To Kehna, Mohabat Mer Naai Sakti
Gay Lamhaat Fursat K Kahaan Se Dhond Ker Laaon ??????
Wo Pehron Hath Pey Likhna, MOHABAT MAR NAHI SAKTI
Four Day Wedding Ritual of Pakistan
Traditional Pakistani marriage celebrations lasts for four days.
First Day of the Celebration
On the first day, the bride and groom’s families each dress in yellow, and celebrate the upcoming nuptials separately. The betrothed couple will not see each other from this day until the ceremony.
Second Day of the Celebration
The second day is reserved for a big celebration called Mendi that includes dancing and singing ancient songs. On this day, the groom’s family delivers the wedding dress to the bride’s family, and then her family takes the groom’s wedding attire to his family.
The bride’s family string hundreds of colored lights over and around their home, creating an ostentatious announcement of their daughter’s forthcoming marriage. Here, the bride-to-be receives a traditional henna staining of her hands and feet. This traditional Muslim art form invokes intricately designs to create beautiful symbolic patterns. The bride-to-be is waited on by her family while the henna stain dries overnight.
Third Day is the Marriage Ceremony
The wedding rites and ceremony in Pakistan take places on the third day. The Pakistani bride and groom who continue their traditions wear garments of red. The bride’s gown is very elaborate, as are her veil and jewelry. Men wear a distinctive traditional turban. After wedding vows are exchanged, the Holy Koran is held over the new bride’s head as she joins her husband’s family. The official paperwork is signed in the presence of an Islamic priest and the guests.
Fourth and Final Day of Wedding Program in Pakistan
On the fourth day, the couple hosts their first dinner as husband and wife. The groom’s family invites all of the guests to their home for a feast.
This article sent by Tabeer from Islamabad Pakistan. She is a daughter of Pakistani Army Officer. Tabee likes her Pakistani customs and traditions specially in marriages.
Well there are several stories, here is the most popular one: Morris Michtom made the first official toy bear called the teddy bear. Michtom owned a small novelty and candy store in Brooklyn, New York. His wife Rose was making toy bears for sale in their store. Michtom sent Roosevelt a bear and asked permission to use the teddy bear name. Roosevelt said yes. Michtom and a company called Butler Brothers, began to mass-produce the teddy bear. Within a year Michtom started his own company called the Ideal Novelty and Toy Company.
This article written and sent by Nazia. Nazia belongs to Faislabad Pakistan. In toys, she likes Teddy bear.